Thursday, December 1, 2011

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?


The Berry Family at Thanksgiving

Did you miss me? As you can tell, over the past few months I have been blog-lazy. A lot has gone on in the life of the Berry family, so I will try to catch up over the next few posts. In short, I have been running (literally) like crazy, competing in my first half marathon in November with my second to follow next weekend. Cliff's basketball season will officially start this weekend, so we are looking forward to watching him be the awesome Coach that he is! The only downside of the basketball season is that he's constantly gone, but it's his passion and I will always fully support it. Aiden just turned 2, and he just gets more precious and smart each day. I'm amazed at how much this child knows and he's only 2! In the sad news of the past few months, my favorite person in the whole world, my Grandma passed away of complications from Cancer which I will explain more later. Life is too short and precious people, we need to remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment